OpenGroupware and Kolab

Henning Burow Henning.ght at gmx.de
Sun Apr 17 19:56:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

is there anybody running OpenGroupware and Kolab? My users will use
OpenGroupware for timemangement, ... and i want to use Kolab below that, to
provide the mail server with spam and virus detection. As Kolab uses openldap
for user management, and opengroupware can connect to an openldap server to
get the users and passphrases, i would have to insert and remove users just
once. Can someone give me some insights on that combination? Especially on
the ldap connection settings, leading to the users and there passphrases.

Thanks,
Henning