SuSE 9.2 and Kolab2

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Sun Apr 17 11:45:01 CEST 2005

Dear Martin,

> I had success on both SUSE 9.1 and SUSE 9.2.
Great! After all for some strange reason I also had success. But obviously
there must be some point in the bootstrapping code where the the install
process fails to some peculiar reason. Even though the bootstrapping process
does not say that something has failed. (at least not from my experience with
this bug.)

I guess that it is somewhere at a place where the apache and php configuration
is being written, since these two pieces of software are more or less
unconfigured.

Best wishes,

Markus