German Installations Infos

Giovanni Baroni baroni at datacomm.ch
Fri Apr 15 14:15:59 CEST 2005

Hello Michael

Hmm cannot help you out here :(

Have you setup linux with the CT Distribution ?
All from scratch and like the installinfos ?

i have reports from some successfull storys
http://www.heise.de/ct/foren/go.shtml?read=1&msg_id=7796870&forum_id=73366

i havent testet with other kernel/distros/compilers...
i just tried to find a fast,easy,reproducable way of a working kolab
server/client solution

Giovanni