Kolab2 and SuSE 9.2

Hans Koller hakoll at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 15 13:24:02 CEST 2005

Hi Henning,

I had similar problems with the installation. Take a
look into /var/log/messages what kolab says when it is
starting. Are there some errors ?

I reinstalled kolab but added the user before with

groupadd -g 19414 kolab
useradd -u 19414 -m -d /kolab -g kolab -c "kolab
OpenPKG (management)" -s "/kolab/lib/openpkg/bash"
kolab
Thanks to Giovanni for the very good tutorial
http://activmedia.ch/groupware1.php

Hans

http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2005-January/002885.html