SuSE 9.2 and Kolab2

Henning Burow Henning.ght at gmx.de
Fri Apr 15 12:44:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

i'm trying to get a Kolab2 up on a SuSE 9.2. I tried development/current,
which compiled without problem, same for bootstrap. But when i am supposed
to login in https://mydomain/admin (in my case https://localhost/admin) i
get "connection refused". In the apache logs is nothing written. I tried
kolab-2.0-beta4 and kolab-2.0-beta3. Everytime i have the same problem. I
found the following bug entry:

http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2005-January/002885.html

"openpkg rc all start" started all services beside amavisd (see previous
ticket), but apache is listening only on port 80 and only on the loopback
IP.
Connecting to the server with https (of course) and http fails with
"Connection
refused". No log entries in /kolab/var/apache/logs/.

Is there a workaround known, to get kolab2 working?

Thanks,
Henning