German Installations Infos

Michael Hoehnl technik at ultrino-firewall.de
Fri Apr 15 08:58:16 CEST 2005

Am Mittwoch, 13. April 2005 14:25 schrieb Giovanni Baroni:
> Dear friends
>
> I wrote an Installation Info of:
> -setup Distro
> -install Kolab2 beta4
> -install Outlook, Kontact, Squirrelmail
> -and others
>
> http://activmedia.ch/groupware1.php
>
> It's in German and for beginners and has alot of Pictures ( and today a
> new movie )
>
> Regards, Giovanni

THX Giovanni for this wonderful Info, but i ran into following problems:

gmp didn't compile, as well as clamav (depends on gmp). I've installed clamav
using "--nodeps", and i hope this won't hurt. What is gmp for anyway?

After compiling and bootstrapping Apache didn't come up at the first start.
OpenPKG complained about a missing file "/kolab/etc/apache/apache.local".
I've "touched" it, and everything was ok (i hope). After another
bootstrapping now this file has some content (only a few lines of comments).

The one Thing I'm still at is that i can login to squirrelmail, but it
complains:

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: CREATE "INBOXSent"
Reason Given: Permission denied

Do you, or does anyone in the list, know, what could have gone wrong?

Michael Hoehnl