migrate calendar from exchange server to kolab

Alex Chejlyk alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Fri Apr 15 00:05:26 CEST 2005

Hello Cyril,

The way I migrated Exchange calendars was to use the mozilla calendar
extension (Sunbird may also work). I had to copy the exchange calendar to the
personal folders in Outlook (drag and drop), then open up the Mozilla
calendar and import. The Mozilla format is ics, which can be read by
Korganizer.

cheers,

Alex