Fwd: Kolab Publicity vs. <some-other-software> Publicity

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Thu Apr 14 22:15:22 CEST 2005

I just updated the german Kolab Wikipedia entry + I created an english
kolab wiki (there did not even exist one... can you believe that :P) It
would be good if some of you who know much more about kolab than me to
read over the wiki and update them (I hope I did not enter too many
mistakes :P).

Oh and I almost finished with the synckolab extension for thunderbird to
support kolab2 format. in V 0.4.3 reading of addressbook entries which
are in kolab2 alrady works, maybe I can finish reading of calendar (will
definitely be done today v0.4.4) and writing soon.

Niko