Kolab 2 beta 4 shared folders (emails)

Georg Lerch kidlark at kidlark.de
Mon Apr 11 23:09:34 CEST 2005

Hi group,
I've created two shared folders for testing purposes (as described in
the wiki):
foldername	folder location		quota 	perm for uid/email/gid
jokes 		kidlinux.glerch.de	100	anyone	all
tools		kidlinux.glerch.de	100	anyone	all

Now I want to send an email to the jokes folder, well why not ?
I've tried as emailaddress
jokes at glerch.de
shared.jokes at glerch.de
apeman.jokes at glerch.de ( a test user)
+user.jokes at glerch.de (again in the wiki)

then i had a look in /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/glerch.de

kidlinux:/kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/glerch.de# ll
total 12
drwx------    2 kolab-r  kolab-r      4096 Apr 11 22:44 shared^jokes
drwx------    2 kolab-r  kolab-r      4096 Apr 11 22:44 shared^tools
drwx------    5 kolab-r  kolab-r      4096 Mar 31 00:01 user

then I tried shared^jokes at glerch.de and apeman.shared^jokes at glerch.de

Well after all no success. Postfix says unknown user to all of them .

But then is shared^jokes as folder name correct? Looks kind a funny to me.

Thanks for your help,

Georg