Stupid Question: How do I start the kolab2 service?

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Thu Sep 30 07:03:33 CEST 2004

Ups! I've sent the mail to alex, instead to the list! Here it comes! :-)

Hi Alex,

you have to bootsrap the system with the following command:

/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b

and configure the basic system in a shell dialog. After that you have to
create users and so on via the web gui. The URL for this is shown at the end
of the basic configuration dialog.

The further tasks are peanuts! If you want free-busy lists with kontact,
please have a look at the thread "again freebusy" this month. Look at it
before you are creating your users, because there is something to notice
regarding the "UID" and "Primary Mail-Address"

Bye
Stefan