migrating to and from Samsung Contact and Exchange?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Sep 28 23:11:15 CEST 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Martin Konold wrote:

> > German but I didn't read it yet. Any newer, English version?
>
> There is some preliminary stuff in our CVS.

Thank you for the reply. Do you mean there is preliminary documentation?
Or preliminary source for software?

Do you have a URL via http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi ?

> Basically you can use extra Tools, the Outlook Connector or IMAP to migrate
> the stuff.

This sounds useful. Where can I find the documentation for these "extra
Tools"?

> The strategy to be employed pretty much depends on the actual installation.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/