Free/Busy with OL2002

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Sep 28 17:51:45 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 28. September 2004 14:29 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi,

> people simply update (because of licences, certifications etc.). Is there
> any chance to use another protocoll (e.g. webdav)?

Yes, webdav is a suitable option. E.g. you may map the server directory to a
Windows drive letter and then simply directly write to the filesystem in a
network transparent way.

With Kolab 2 the issue will be gone because we will then offer server side
generation of fbs.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de