again freebusy

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Mon Sep 27 16:12:13 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 27. September 2004 16:01 schrieb Stefan:
> IMHO that isn't true......or didn't I understand this thing?
> I had this problem in my setup, too!
> My mail at addresses are: user at organet.com
> My machinename is: machinename.organet.com
> These are identical domains.
> Or do you mean the mailaddres has to be: user at machinename.organet.com???
> In real life this would be seldom the case!

Here we are again. Bo, AFAICS you didn't get an answer to your question on
the kdepim list. But this option in KOrganizer is really useless without
your patch (at least for all installations I know). I think it's time for
another attempt to get this changed to a way most of the users and admins
do it expect to work like.

Andreas