Palm syncing

Jeffrey Walls jwalls at browntransmission.com
Fri Sep 24 17:22:02 CEST 2004

I am using Kontact 3.3 with the proko2 addtions from Wednesday.

I have been unable to sync my palmpilot with Proko2 data since I moved up to
KDE3.3.

As soon as it gets to any connector to a Kolab resource (calendar, address
book, notes) it freezes the Daemon and Kontact. The Kpilot front end stays
available and I can close it, but I must kill kpilotDaemon.  Kontact then
comes available.

I have all the resources set to the Kolab server and marked as standard.

This is a Zire 72 (USB), on Fedora Core 2.

Is this a known problem, or am I missing something?
--
Jeffrey Walls
IT Manager