internal compiler error: Illegal instruction

Slaanesh slaanesh at no-log.org
Thu Sep 23 09:33:20 CEST 2004

Hi,

Le Mercredi 22 Septembre 2004 23:44, Martin Konold a écrit :
> > Just by checking the space left on memory and swap ?
>
> Yes, and in addition you typically get also some messages by some
> system components. (Watch the syslog carefully)

Compilation still fails in gcc at the same line and in the same file.
I looked carefully for memory warning messages in my logs but I haven't
found anything and the command "free" told me the swap memory was only
used at 15%...
So I guess someone have to propagate the issue to the OpenPKG people.
Anyway, is it possible to compil kolab on another machine in order to
install it into this one ?

--
Slaanesh