kolab_bootstrap -b with auth troubles

Christian Ledermann cle_kolab at gmx.net
Sat Sep 18 18:19:27 CEST 2004

Am Sam, 2004-09-18 um 13.13 schrieb Martin Konold:
> Am Freitag, 17. September 2004 18:50 schrieb Christian Ledermann:
>
> Hi,
>
> > kolab_bootstrap line 226, <DATA> line 283
>
> IIRC this error is strangely enough related to your DNS setup. Please check in
> addition to DNS and reverse lookup the /etc/hosts and /etc/HOSTNAME while
> making sure that `hostname -f` and `hostname` return correct results.

no thats not it :( hostname -f and hostname return the correct results,
kolab_bootstrap -b guesses right too.
I checked the files host: myhostname and myhostname.mydomain.de are
correctly set to my ip (192.168...).
hostname : myhostname

i even unpluged my network so no external dns server can be meddling, no
dnsserver, no namecache installed on my machine.

something else i might be missing.