No connection to the kolab admin page with the browser

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Sep 17 12:51:54 CEST 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 10:46, Sorgenfrei Werner wrote:

> I installed the development-version of kolab2, version 20040809-full
> (including the changes 20040813- and 20040817-) on Suse9.1 Prof
> The installation was successfully, also the bootstrapping seems to work
> perfectly.

Just for completness, the lastest server version is from
20040913
(it probably came later on the day this email was written)

At time of writing there also was a 20040908.
There might be other problems as well,
but I suggest trying the 20040913 version.

Hint: Disable your current webserver, ldap and MTA
permanently before installing the Kolab2 Server snapshot.

Hint: Also make sure, your firewall does not block the ports
you need.