Upgrading a kolab2-snapshot!

Stefan Lang stefan at organet.com
Fri Sep 10 11:40:25 CEST 2004

Hi Bo,

I think migration pathes must exist, because we are all testing kolab2 - more
or less like - in real existing environments and not only in a
two-test-user-sceanrio! I think its "boring" i.e. to refeed the LDAP-database
over and ober again with every "snapshot-upgrade"!
I'm looking into the future with this question!

> > > Depends on from what time your snapshot is. There have been LDAP
> > > changes, and the database of cyrus have changed.
> >
> > Again: I'm compiling the snapshot from yesterday and its my first
> > install of Kolab2. :-))
> > Are there other dependencies?? :-D
>
> I think I might have misunderstood your question then. The changes I
> mentioned here are over the last weeks.

Stefan