Kolab-2 rejected messages

Morten Christensen mckalender at tiscali.dk
Thu Sep 9 20:50:45 CEST 2004

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

>On Wednesday 08 September 2004 21:32, Morten Christensen wrote:
>

>>Martin Konold wrote:
>>

>>>Am Sonntag, 5. September 2004 22:11 schrieb Morten Christensen:
>>>

>>>From your error description I can see that the kolab daemon is not
>>>functional at all.
>>>
>>>Please send the output of
>>>/kolab/sbin/slapcat
>>>

>>Sorry for the long delay - I have not been able to spend time on the
>>problem the last 2 days.
>>
>>I have the imperession from other mails on the list, that it is a
>>problem, when the special packages for Debian 3.0 is installed on Debian
>>Sarge.
>>

>Then you could just use the sources and rebuild to be sure.

As you can see from other mails on these lists you can not just rebuild
from sources on Debian Sarge.

Installing package g++ and fixing 2 "bugs?" in obmtool.conf was not
enough for me. After 2 hours it ended with

MISSING: perl-kolab kolab kolab-webadmin and kolab-ressource-handlers.

and no kolab_bootstrap file

--
mvh
Morten Christensen