a few more questions

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 18:07:06 CEST 2004

I couldn't agree more!

We use Kolab 1 on MandrakeLinux 10 and I re-use (hook into) the LDAP
database for some of the purposes Jean-Michel has outlined: multiple domain
handling; Samba and Apache Authentication.

Well done MandrakeSoft for taking this bold step, but a bigger thank you to
the Kolab project for making this an GPL Open Source project: without using
this software model MandrakeSoft could not make these changes.

Just to make a point has MandrakeSoft submitted these changes back to the
Kolab project.

Stephen Hind