a few more questions

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Sep 7 17:34:38 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 7. September 2004 14:16 schrieb Ira Abramov:

Hi,

> 1. how do I promote a user to be a maintainer? do I have to define him a
> special new user?

Yes, new entry is required. "Promotion" is not supported.

> 2. does "Email" and "Alias" field need to have explicit domains?

Yes!

> 3. how does the manager create email forwards and vacations without
> logging into the user with her password?

There is currently no webgui for this mode of operation.

> 4. how do I get the server answer to more than a single domain? how do I
> do that with a separate namespace of addresses (virtual domains) thזt
> map to the main domain if needed?

Virtual Domains are currently not supported in Kolab 2 as such.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de