Kolab-2 rejected messages

Morten Christensen mckalender at tiscali.dk
Sun Sep 5 20:57:39 CEST 2004

Matt Douhan wrote:

>On Sunday 05 September 2004 20.23, Morten Christensen wrote:
>

>>As mentioned on the devel-list, I cannot find the way to get postfix to
>>use click's on the services-web-admin-page.
>>

>what do you mean by this? are you saying that enabling the checkbox has no
>effect ?

I cannot get it to work on my setup. Debian Sarge with Kolab2 040817 and
changes to 040901.

When I enter the serveces-page, it has check in Accept Internet Mail,
but if I change my firewall-portforward to point port 25 to this box,
the postfix-log says

NOQUEUE: reject : RCPT from xxx.xxx.xxx.xx[123.123.123.123]: 554
<aaa at bbb.cc>: Sender address rejected: Invalid sender: from
=<aaa at bbb.cc> to= <me at me.me> proto=ESMTP helo=>xxx.xxx.xxx.xx>

I have got it to accept local mail by writing directly into
/kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf. If I had understood the system right, then
that entry were wiped out again by  Kolab's macros, but it stays there.

--
mvh
Morten Christensen