Repair without loosing info

Jeffrey Walls jwalls at browntransmission.com
Thu Oct 28 15:20:19 CEST 2004

Since noone can tell me why I can't get past pth not compiling when I try to
update to the latest Kolab, I guess I need to go another direction.

Can you point me to the docs that help me to backup my ldap data (slapcat?)
and restore it, and what happens to my cyrus mailboxes and mailbox structures
(additional mail storage folders created by users)?

I suppose I will have to do a total new install, and then try to recover
everything.

Any other easier suggestions will be welcome.
--
Jeffrey Walls
IT Manager