problem installing kolab2 on redhat 9

nimrod cohen nimrod at schieber.net
Tue Oct 26 18:35:31 CEST 2004

Hi
I'm trying to install kolab2 on redhat 9 (on i686) ..
The install process seem to finish ok .. but
I can't get it to work . I try  all kind of packet from zfos ..the bin &
src with
All kind of obmtool  ...
the problem are :
Apache :
1.	on all the installations adduser : after adding new user .. I
can't login with him
		I try pop3 ... Toltec connector ...
		In the apache log there is php error about undefine
index 'su' ....
		So the user wasn't add...
2.	on part of the installation i can't log in to the admin web page

 pop3:
1.	in part of the cases pop3 didn't load (no error)
2.	in part of the installation pop3s  was stack ..

	the only packet that work was kolab 1 ver 1.4 from zfos site  ..

	my installation process after download the rpm (for example) was

1.	"obmtool kolab"
2.	/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_boot... -b
3.	/kolab/etc/rc all start

did I mees something ....
Can any one help in this case ..we rely wants to go ahead  with it ....

nimrod