External users can't send mail to their own domain

alex alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Wed Oct 20 05:13:25 CEST 2004

Hello list,

I have a kolab 2 server setup and it is working very well for all users
in the office. I have two external users who cannot send mail to the
domain. The users have accounts on the kolab server. They are using
their own smtp server, but their imap account is on the kolab server.

Below is the message I get in the Mail delivery failed email:

  don at mydomain.net