How can I create a webdav shared directory?

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Mon Oct 18 07:14:02 CEST 2004

Am Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2004 20:56 schrieb alex:
> I would like to create a shared webdav object.
>
> I have tried using konqueror
> webdav://kolabserver/freebusy
> I'm asked to authenticate, which then redirects me to the default admin
> login page.
>
> What credentials should I use for webdav?

Have a look at the Apache config file
template /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/httpd.conf.template and enable webdav
for the freebusy folder if you really need that. Just uncomment the "Dav
on":

<Directory "/kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy">
   #Dav On

Please note, that changes are on the way for free/busy handling. You should
have good reasons to use the webdav access.

Regards,
Andreas