Toltec and share folders

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 14:15:49 CEST 2004

I think this is incorrect: Joon Radley told me you cannot see shared folders
created in the Admin webpage as Kolab does not generate the hidden Toltec
message, which the connector needs , to  see the folder; the connector
silently ignores these shared folders.

If you know of a way to make these folders visible to the Toltec Connector
please let me know as I lack this functionality.

Stephen Hind