Question about Kolab XML Format

Gustavo Michels gustavo.michels at ig.com.br
Thu Oct 14 14:33:15 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

Em Thursday 14 October 2004 04:05, Martin Konold escreveu:
> > So I really must find a scriptable way to convert iCal/vCard to Kolab
> > XML.
>
> dcop might be of some help or extend the webclient.

Problem is I don't know *anything* about kde programming concepts, I have
never tried it.  But there's a first time for eveything :)

When I manually merge an iCal or vCard into proko2 with the Kolab XML format
enabled, it converts the data. What's responsible for this conversion?
Where can I find the actual code which is doing the conversion? Maybe that
can help.

And btw, does kdepim-3.3.1 have the kolab xml format enabled? If not, I
won't even bother compiling it.

Thanks
Gustavo