Strange behavior of proko2

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Thu Oct 14 12:39:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

I think, we should close this thread! I've copied the working setup from one
to the other machine and it's working fine!
I'm pretty sure now, there was a problem with my system! Don't know what, were
or why.......sometimes the club works better than the scalpel :-)
Thanks all for your help!
@Till:
I didn't got your mentioned reply to my PM to you, but this could be happend
due to my mail problems here! Nevertheless, thanks for your offered help!

@Martin
At the weekend, I will try to upgrade my kolab installation, thanks for the
hint!

Bye
Stefan