Strange behavior of proko2

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Wed Oct 13 13:05:49 CEST 2004

> Please retry with a fresh unix account on the same client machine using the
> same kontact binary.

Roger, roger!
I did so and it happend again!
What I did:
I used the kolabwizard for configuration.
Then I started kontact to switch from xml to vcal/ical and configured kmail!
I've closed kontact and restarted it.
I've copied some messages into the INBOX
Synced with the server, checked with root console, that all messages are in
the imapd repository.
Deleted one single message and synced again.
The error message appears and all messages in that folder are deleted (in
dimap cache and in the imapd repository

Shall we spend more time into this topic? It seems my installation is broken!
I can clone the home-notebook onto the office-notebook!

Stefan