proko2 / kontact problems and questions

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Fri Oct 8 12:31:22 CEST 2004

Hello List!

To make a long story short: It was my missunderstanding of the concepts of
dimap!

proko2 doesn't eat mails, not on the server nor in its dimap-cache!

If I understand Till correctly, for dimap accounts he considers to rename the
checkbox "check inbox regulary" (translated on the fly, out of my mind) in
the kmail config dialog to "synchronize mailbox regulary". With this change
he wants to make it more clear, that data is exchanged in _both_ directions
between client and server and not only downloaded from the server to the
client!
It's vitally important to keep that in mind!!
If someone is interessted in further informations regarding the mail
management of dimap, I can explain it, a little bit......now :-)

That's it!

Bye
Stefan