ldap Extensions

Jean-Michel Dault jmdault at mandrakesoft.com
Fri Oct 8 04:46:15 CEST 2004

Le jeu 07/10/2004 à 14:44, Marc Schumann a écrit :

> An other solution for me  would be writing an extern (php) script that stores
> the missing esp. extending attributes in a database or file, creates then a
> ldif file and includes it in ldap directly. But isn`t it easier to extend
> native kolab scripts?

It would be much easier to do it with the native kolab scripts. It's
only a couple lines of code to modify.

The version of Kolab Mandrake 10.1 uses handles posixAccount,
shadowAccount and sambaSamAccount. It's fully compatible with users
created from within GQ, LAM and phpLdapAdmin.

The code is based on old Erfrakon Kolab 1.0, and is available via
anonymous subversion:
https://svn.revolutionlinux.com/kolab

Just do a grep on "JMD" in the source files to easily see what I
modified and why.

--
Jean-Michel Dault <jmdault at mandrakesoft.com>