Thesis about Kolab (in German)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 6 17:01:34 CEST 2004

Magnus Stoermer <magnus dot stoermer a.t gmx dot de> has written
a thesis about Kolab (in German).
As it is under a free documentation license,
I decided to publish it in the contrib section of ftp.kolab.org.
(Though I haven't read it yet, but there is no reason to make
my high reading stack preventing you from reading it. ;)

Readme attached, best is to catch it from the mirrors.

Bernhard