proko2 / kontact problems and questions

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 6 16:01:40 CEST 2004

On Monday 04 October 2004 13:40, Stefan wrote:
> Am Montag, 4. Oktober 2004 13:34 schrieb Martin Konold:
> > > kontact is out of kde 3.3.0
> > > proko2 is CVS-grab of 30.09
> > >
> > > If there is a newer version of kontact, please let me know!
> >
> > I am a little bit confused by the naming you are using.
> >
> > We are using Kolab 2 (as the server) and the Proko2 branch of
> > kdepim/kontact.
>
> kontact is meant the "stable" release as part of KDE 3.3.0 and proko2 is
> the development branch of kontact!

To get the latest version of Kontact that can at as a Kolab2 client,
use the following checkout procedure to get the branch:
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/kde-client/cvs-instructions/

Can you retest with a fresh version only using the Kolab2 client
from the proko2 branch and then open issues in the tracker
for the problems you still see?

This helps us a lot as we are currently tracking 97 open bugs
and it is quite easy to loose some, if they aren't in the tracker.

Thanks,
	Bernhard