How-to make running Kaddress book ? [solved partialy]

Hervé Piedvache herve at elma.fr
Wed Oct 6 09:55:35 CEST 2004

I saw that nobody give me any help about this .... but I think we have found a
solution ... and it seems to be functionnal now with the IMAP protocole
between Kmail, Kaddresbook and KOrganiser ....
First question ... is it the best way or is there another way to make kolab
running ? Just to understand if we have made the good choice ...

BUT ... (it couldn't be without a BUT ... )
Now I have an other question with Privacy and the differents software ... now
each element of a software (address for Kaddressbook, or an appointment with
KOrganizer) are visible for each members of the Kolab server ... even if you
decide to defined an Address "Confidential" or "Private" ...
So why ? And is there a solution for this point ?

Is there also a solution to see the owner of an appointment directly in
Korganizer ?

Thanks per advance ...

--
Hervé Piedvache