Kolab2 and webdav

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Oct 2 12:37:23 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 1. Oktober 2004 13:16 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

Hi,

> also didn't find anything about a connector test version. One can download
> a version working with Kolab 1, which I did and it worked fine so far. But
> in the end this doesn't count anything regarding Kolab 2.

The release policy of the proprietary Toltec Connector is not subject to the
Kolab project. Though I can tell you that to me the most recent efforts of a
Toltec Connector for Kolab 2 incl. support for the new format are looking
very good.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."
  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc. (One of the largest American
  manufacturers of election machinery)

e r f r a k o n