Kolab2 and webdav

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Oct 1 13:16:07 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 1. Oktober 2004 12:40 schrieb Stefan:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> are we performing a "tandem flight"? :-)
> I've exact the same problems here in my installation!
> Good to know: I'm not the only one!
>
> Stefan

Hi Stefan,

AFAIK Matt is testing Kolab 2 as well. I think he basically uses the KDE
client.
My main problem is actually the need to share event folders between Outlook
and Kontact clients (demanded by our management). Information about the
progress for the connector as well as for the web frontend is sparse. Good
luck for me to be somehow involved in the KDE client, otherwise I wouldn't
know it's state either.

Too bad that there isn't even an early web frontend package on the mirrors.
The information about installing from Horde cvs is outdated on
www.kolab.org, at least I think so as Kolab 2 isn't said to need MySQL. I
also didn't find anything about a connector test version. One can download
a version working with Kolab 1, which I did and it worked fine so far. But
in the end this doesn't count anything regarding Kolab 2.

Perhaps I'm simply too early? I think I have to become more patient at
first.

Andreas