When will the final version of kolab2 be released?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 29 18:55:07 CET 2004

On Saturday 27 November 2004 11:08, Stefan wrote:
> IIRC it was planned to release it in Q4 this year...........

The Kolab2 server and KDE client implementation currently have
a state which could be described as beta.
As with all Free Software projects, there will be a stable release
when its ready and you can help us to get there.
Note that some people are running Kolab2 stably for quite
a while now and we do  not plan major changes anymore.

> I'm asking, because I want to update my installation - if possible - with a
> final version, to have a defined enviroment on the server side. At the
> moment, I'm stumbling around with kontact2-developer version and different
> KDEPIM-CVS-versions and I'm not able to get the calendar stuff (including
> FB-Lists and shared calendars) working.

Proko2 Branch is in beta and will be the place for bug-fixes,
so you can use this.