Newsgroups in Kolab (NNTP-to-IMAP) / ACAP server

kael ubi.quito.us.kael at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:09:47 CET 2004

Hello,

I'd like to know if the Cyrus Kolab server supports an ACAP server.
Running <acap://localhost:674> returns the connection is refused; I
guess, there's no ACAP server, is there. If no, how could I add one ?

Also, I'd like to read newsgroups in IMAP mailboxes. How could I link
the Kolab server with my NNTP provider ? It seems I could use INN but I
don't know how to link it to the Cyrus server - specially for a
real-time publishing.

I thank you very much for your help.

Cheers.

--