IMAP Calendar and IMAP Address Book / LDAP

alex alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Mon Nov 15 18:10:58 CET 2004

For the Mozilla calendar, you must make sure Dav is on. This can be
accomplished by enabling WebDav:

Quote from an earlier post:

"Have a look at the Apache config file
template /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/httpd.conf.template and enable webdav
for the freebusy folder if you really need that. Just uncomment the "Dav
on":

<Directory "/kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy">
   #Dav On

Please note, that changes are on the way for free/busy handling. You should
have good reasons to use the webdav access.

Regards,
Andreas"

The LDAP should "just work", after entering the base dn and bind dn.

hth,

Alex

--
If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.