KOrganizer: How to distinguish between different people's appointments?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 15 11:03:07 CET 2004

On Sunday 14 November 2004 14:20, Martin Honermeyer wrote:
> There is one thing I don't like in the Calendar view. I see all
> appointments of all people who share their calendar mixed up in there. How
> am I supposed to which appointment belongs to whom? I can't see who created
> an appointment.

This is a known limitation.
You can switch the resources on and off as an ugly workaround.

> I think it would be very reasonable to have different colours for different
> people's appointments. Alos, the name of the person who created the
> appointment should be visible.
>

> Is that going to be addressed?

If something is going to be addressed also depends on the help
and the interest of the participating people. ;-)
This improvment is beyond the Proko2 requirements,
but somebody implemented parts of this already.

Check out the following thread:
http://intevation.de/pipermail/kolab-devel/2004-November/002478.html

Bernhard