Toltec problems

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 15 10:58:47 CET 2004

On Sunday 14 November 2004 13:52, Martin Honermeyer wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> >> Who can say a final word if this INBOX/Inbox stuff is already
> >> implemented in kolab2 and proko2 (does it matter for proko2)?
> >
> > It matters for Proko2 and the server packages of 20041108 have it.
> > You need to log in as user in the webadmin and know the name of the
> > imap folder you want to transport (non-ical mail) into.
> > Then you can activate this in the "Mail Delivery" tab.
>
> I am having this output when trying to "Activate delivery to folder":
>
> Errors:
>  Not currently in TRANSACTION state
>  Script was:
>
> require "fileinto";
> if header :contains ["X-Kolab-Scheduling-Message"] ["FALSE"] {
> fileinto "INBOX/Inbox";
> }
>
> I am using 20041108.

Hmm. It works for me in two installations.
Was the mailbox created before this?

> So this is solved via Sieve?

Yes, according to the discussion on kolab-devel@
this was the best solution for the problem.

>What about existing Sieve scripts? We are
> having our own ones, which we create via SmartSieve. Will they be
> overwritten?

That is the drawback with all Sieve solutions that Kolab2 has;
that is vacation, forwarding and now mail delivery.
They will overwrite existing sieve scripts.
So if you use sieve scripts from other sources,
you need to change the webinterface to not break this.

We should discuss on Kolab-devel what we can do to  improve
this in the future.

Bernhard