External users can't send mail to their own domain

alex alex at swiftnetcomputers.biz
Wed Nov 3 17:34:02 CET 2004

Thanks for the reply.
I ended up using the kolab2 smtp server for these users. I did not want
to enter the other smtp servers as trusted because I don't trust comcast
and verizon!
Thus far, Kolab2 is running exceptionally well.

--
If you have any questions, please call me at (941) 423-3076.

Thank you,

Alex Chejlyk
SwiftNet Computer Systems, Inc.
http://www.swiftnetcomputers.biz

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.