Konsec Connector

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Tue May 25 10:20:36 CEST 2004

I'm using the trial Toltec connector as we speak.  I thought I may be able
to try another to see what competition there is.  Obviously no one is doing
such a fine job as Toltec.

Stephen Hind

IMPORTANT

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of RWP Training Limited. If
you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please immediately notify admin at rwp.co.uk

In accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practices)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, RWP Training Limited
reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to and from
this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised
use of its system and ensuring its effective operation.