Kolab & Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Mon May 24 16:52:56 CEST 2004

I had a problem with fetchmail too!  Have you set-up fetchmail to send to
username at hostname where username is the UID you gave them in the LDAP users,
and hostname is the hostname for your server.

e.g. my UID is stephenh and my server's hostname is
srvcht02.chertsey.dnsalias.net so my entry in my .fetchmailrc file is:
user 's.hind' there with password '*********' is
'stephenh at srvcht02.chertsey.dnsalias.net' here options fetchall

Hope this helps

Stephen Hind

IMPORTANT

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of RWP Training Limited. If
you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please immediately notify admin at rwp.co.uk

In accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practices)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, RWP Training Limited
reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to and from
this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised
use of its system and ensuring its effective operation.