bootstrap process

suffocator at gmx.de suffocator at gmx.de
Mon May 24 16:47:14 CEST 2004

Hi again,

I'm currently working on a diploma thesis about this topic and need
some information about the current-version bootstrap process. If the
referenced document does not fit the current situation I
would appreciate if someone could give me further information about
the current bootstrap process.

TIA,

Magnus

Hi,

Please use /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b to bootstrap a Kolab server.
The docs you are referring to are design documents for a future redesign of
the boostrap process. At the moment you dont need to worry about them...
(Unless you are a developer and want to contribute ;-)

Kind regards,
Stephan

--
support our band!!!
visit http://www.humanbastard.de

support the search for extraterrestrial intelligence!
visit http://setiathome.berkeley.edu

NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl