Error is error log

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Fri May 21 14:37:38 CEST 2004

I had this problem and overcame it!

If you're trying to receive mail like someone at testsite.co.uk then you need
to set your Email domain to testsite.co.uk

If you're trying to receive mail like someone at localhost.co.uk then you need
to set your Email domain to loclahost.testsite.co.uk

If you want to receive mail for both those addresses, there are two ways of
achieving this, but neither can be implemented using the Web Front-End:

Method 1: Edit the main.cf.template file in (mines located in /etc/kolab
yours may differ as I use the MandrakeLinux version) and add to the end of
the line:
mydestination = @@@postfix-mydestination@@@
any host name you want postfix to respond to eg:
mydestination = @@@postfix-mydestination@@@ respond.to.this.hostname
respond.to.another.hostname

As far as I can see the web front-end does not let you do this.  It would be
good to know if there are any plans to do so?

Stephen Hind

IMPORTANT

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of RWP Training Limited. If
you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please immediately notify admin at rwp.co.uk

In accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practices)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, RWP Training Limited
reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to and from
this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised
use of its system and ensuring its effective operation.