Error is error log

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Fri May 21 15:17:48 CEST 2004

Have a look at your main.cf and main.cf.template files to ensure that on the
mydestination line contains office.testsite.co.uk and I presume you have an
account or an alias called denis.

The second way you can capture these, which I forgot to put in my previous
mail, is to add some entries to your virtual.template file (again mine is
located in /etc/kolab)

In my file I have added the following lines:
s.hind at rwp.co.uk                        stephenh
s.hind at learning-partners.org.uk       stephenh

This means any mail to the above addresses will get transferred to the Kolab
IMAP server and deposited in my stephenh account, rather than relayed to the
internet or bounced.

Hope this helps

Stephen Hind

IMPORTANT

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of RWP Training Limited. If
you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please immediately notify admin at rwp.co.uk

In accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practices)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, RWP Training Limited
reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to and from
this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised
use of its system and ensuring its effective operation.