Error is error log

Denis Croombs denis at just-servers.co.uk
Fri May 21 14:37:22 CEST 2004

Thanks for that.

I have now tried that and am now getting the following error !

May 21 13:32:56 testsite <info> postfix/lmtp[23299]: 3147EB5C04B: to=<denis at office.testsite.co.uk>, relay=/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp[/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp], delay=0, status=bounced (host /kolab/var/kolab/lmtp[/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp] said: 550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this 550-name or you do not have authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command))

Any clue as to why ?

Thanks

Denis

  I had this problem and overcame it!

  If you're trying to receive mail like someone at testsite.co.uk then you need to set your Email domain to testsite.co.uk

  If you're trying to receive mail like someone at localhost.co.uk then you need to set your Email domain to loclahost.testsite.co.uk

  If you want to receive mail for both those addresses, there are two ways of achieving this, but neither can be implemented using the Web Front-End:

  Method 1: Edit the main.cf.template file in (mines located in /etc/kolab yours may differ as I use the MandrakeLinux version) and add to the end of the line:
  mydestination = @@@postfix-mydestination@@@
  any host name you want postfix to respond to eg:
  mydestination = @@@postfix-mydestination@@@ respond.to.this.hostname respond.to.another.hostname

  As far as I can see the web front-end does not let you do this.  It would be good to know if there are any plans to do so?

believed to be clean.

Marvin the E-Mail scanner