Error is error log

Denis Croombs denis at just-servers.co.uk
Fri May 21 11:16:22 CEST 2004

I am also getting these type of errors in my postfix log, when e-mail is
downloaded using fetchmail !

May 21 00:22:13 testsite <info> postfix/smtp[842]: 0072FB5C04B:
to=<greg at localhost.testsite.co.uk>, orig_to=<greg at localhost
>, relay=none, delay=0, status=bounced (Name service error for
name=localhost.testsite.co.uk type=A: Host not found)

Just a check, what "hostname" should I have in the admin server setting
page, currently I have the fully qualified domain name of the server (IE
office.testsite.co.uk) , and I also have the domain name set at
"testsite.co.uk" I have also the following in the local networks 127.0.0.0/8
172.16.1.0/24 and the real (public) ip address, are these setting correct ?

Thanks

Denis

believed to be clean.

Marvin the E-Mail scanner